Biodiversity Preservation (BP) is a registered non-governmental organization in Mauritius since 2013 with a vision to protect our biodiversity and to reimagine our food systems through sustainable production and consumption patterns.
Committed to drive a paradigm, an Inclusive Growth Program has emerged based on reinforcing strategic focuses that sustainable growth will create and expand socio-economic opportunities.
Our cross cutting themes are developed so as to:
- Build a more inclusive and sustainable world for future generations
- Promote experiential learning through hands on activities and earthwork experiments
- Facilitate market access for small scale producers
- Empower women-led micro enterprises
- Preserve biodiversity for stable ecosystem functions
- Build climate resilient societies
- Boost food and nutrition security and improve quality of life
Meet with our Managing Committee and Supporting Team : LEARN MORE